1.01.2008

Jainie & Matt Married!

We met Jainie and her girls at the Omni Severin Downtown while she got her make-up done.


Some details...



We took some shots of Jainie at the Omni before we headed to the Church.


I love this pic! It's just moments before the Ceremony and it's just her and her dad.

I like this one too! She's sneakin' a peak of Matt before she walks down the isle!


The Ceremony was wonderful! I love Jainie's laugh!


They did it! Jainie & Matt sharing a little kiss after their I do's!


We headed over to the IMA to do some fun pics with the Bride & Groom and their Bridal Party! Did I mention I love her laugh!







Matt & the guys have a tradition...they drop their pants! It's a good thing security wasn't around!



Matt cleans up nice...





Then we headed back to the Omni Severin for a fun Reception!



Thank you, Jainie & Matt, for having us be a part of your day! We love you guys! We really hope that we get to see you again soon at another Wedding! Congratulations!

No comments: